Sunday, September 5, 2010

The journey begins...


So Jeff and I decided to start a blog together after people telling us we needed too. We thought we would start with our story. Well at least my side...
One cold Sunday, yes it was cold I remember ice, my friend Erica had her friend Jeff pick me up for a game night at her house. We ended up talking the entire way, about a 45 minute drive, and realized we had a lot in common. Game night ended up being a success and Jeff asked me out for the next night. We started hanging out, and became best friends! As best friends we decided we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. So down on one knee, and a question, ok maybe two it took me a second to respond because I was flabbergasted, later here we are waiting patiently for October 12!
Well thats the start of our story and more will follow:)

3 comments:

  1. i found yooou! i'm so happy you have a blog so that i can stalk you the other 3 hours a day i'm not actually with you!

    ReplyDelete